The Wdsutil.dll is a DLL file that sometime get corrupted and when it get corrupted users start facing various errors related to the wdsutil.dll missing or corrupted. And due to this user start facing various issues like program lock-ups, PC/laptop start performing slow, PC start freezing, system startup and shutdown issues, installation errors and hardware failure. These errors are very irritating and to make use of the PC/laptop freely, fix this error immediately.
Here have a look on the most commonly faced errors on the Windows system.
Common wdsutil.dll errors:
- “The Wdsutil.dll not found.”
- “The file wdsutil.dll missing.”
- “Wdsutil.dll Access Violation.”
- “Can’t register wdsutil.dll.”
- “Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\wdsutil.dll.”
- “Cannot start Windows 8 Pro. A required component is missing: wdsutil.dll. Please install Windows 8 Pro again.”
- “This application failed to start because wdsutil.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
How to Fix Wdsutil.dll Error?
Note: If you are unable to operate your system in the normal mood then boot Windows in Safe Mode to complete any of the following steps.
Fixes 1: Restore it from Windows Recycle Bin: It is obvious that Wdsutil.dll might get accidentally deleted. So, it is worth checking your Recycle Bin to restore the deleted one. To do this follows the steps:
- Double-click on the Recycle Bin icon.
- Then, search for Wdsutil.dll
- If you found it there, then select it and restore it:
- And after moving the file, restart your PC/laptop.
But if in case you unintentionally emptied the recycle bin then you need to follow the restore the deleted DLL file.
Fixes 2: Perform a System Restore: You need to perform system restore; this will help you to undo the recent changes. This might happen you are getting this error after doing any changes to an important file or configuration so by restoring System could fix the issue easily.
To use System Restore (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10), follow the given process:
- First, click the Start button.
- Then in the search box, type “System Restore” and press ENTER.
- And in the appeared results, click System Restore.
- If prompted enter administrator passwords.
- Next, follow the steps in the Wizard to choose a restore point.
- Restore your PC/laptop.
Fixes 3: Conduct Full Virus/Malware Scan: There are plenty of chances that the Wdsutil.dll is related to a malware/virus infection on your PC/laptop. These malicious intruders can damage/corrupt or even delete the DLL related files. So it is recommended to perform a complete scan of your PC/laptop with a powerful antivirus or anti malware program this can make your DLL files free from any types of virus and malware infection.
Fixes 4: Reinstall App/Program related to Wdsutil.dll : If after installing some app or programs you are getting the same DLL error then immediately reinstall the particular apps or program. So first uninstall the related app and after that install the app with the help of a fresh copy.
Fixes 5: Run Windows System File Checker: System File Checker is a vital tool included with Windows, this allows you to scan for file corruption and restore Windows system files. You can replace or damage the copy of the Wdsutil.dll file with the help of this command.
Run System File Checker (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10):
- Click Start button > type “command” in the search box.
- And after that hold both CTRL+Shift on the keyboard and press ENTER.
- A permission dialog box will be prompted > Click Yes
- Now a black box opens with a blinking cursor.
- Type “sfc /scannow” and press ENTER.
- System File Checker will start scanning for the error and other system file problems (wait for some time)
- Follow the on-screen commands.
Fixes 6: Update System drivers: Well, this is most common as you may get the error message due to outdated system drivers. So, it is recommended to update the professional Drivers update tool or manually download the drivers compatible with the hardware from the manufacturer or Microsoft official site to get rid of the error.
Fixes 7: Be Sure to Update Windows: This is the healthy way and keeps the errors away. Install available Windows updates, many service packs and other patches released by Microsoft to replace or update DLL files on the PC/laptop. This is possible that updating Windows and downloading other patches may fix the issues.
Fixes 8: Repair Installation of Windows: If the above-given fixes won’t help you to fix the error then it is recommended to run a startup repair or repair installation, this process will help you to restore all Windows DLL files.
Fixes 9: Repair Invalid Registry Entries: Sometimes DLL errors are related to Windows registry problem. So, you need to repair corrupt registry entries but remember manually repairing corrupt registries is very risky; a small mistake can damage the entire system. So, it is better to go for automatic professional Registry Repair Tool.
A registry cleaner scans your system thoroughly and is able to deal with the issues by removing invalid Wdsutil.dll registry entries that might be generating the error.
Fixes 10: Perform Clean Installation of Windows: Try to install a fresh Windows, this will remove everything from the system driver and install a fresh copy of Windows OS. This is last option that will help you to get rid of the error but remember before reinstalling Windows make a valid backup of your system.
Scan your PC with the Professional Tool:
You can scan your PC with the DLL Repair Tool, this is a repair utility that can help to fix the Windows operating system from damages caused by viruses, malware, spyware and many others. This helps to make the PC error free and fix the problem of crashes, freezes, blue screen errors and much more. It fixes the errors from the online database those data are required to resettle your OS and run it smoothly. It also optimizes the performance of the PC/laptop and enhances the speed of the PC, and application installed. It only fixes the errors but also keeps an eye on how PC hardware are running and detect the hardware problem so that the user can get them repaired. It is an excellent tool to fix various errors in the Operating system. This can repair various errors like DLL error, Windows error, Application error, repair Registry utilities, PC error, Blue screen of Death errors, slow computer, and various other Windows error messages. It is easy to use and fixes the error automatically so there is no need to contact and technical person. Just download and install it to make your PC error free.
- It scans and fixes all kinds of errors easily. The software automatically scans and shows the current level of registry damage on PC, the exact number of errors, and when the last scan was completed.
- This software processes an online database of more than 25 million definitions and other update connection that is important in maintaining the PC.
- This tool has the latest repair method and takes the backup of the Windows system and working as a recovery system.
- It can also recover the missing passwords. And increases the system booting time by defragmenting the system drivers.
- It provides the best online repairing solution for the Windows operating system.
- It repairs any sort of damages to the registry automatically without affecting the PC and also creates the valid backup automatically.
- It is a scheduled repair tool that automatically scans and repairs the errors as per set duration.
- Fix the startup tools that are launched automatically when you start your PC
- This tool will also take care of system registry, CPU memory and hard drive of the computer system.
- It is safe and easy to use.