Are you the one getting Srttrail.txt BSOD error or MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION on your Windows 10 operating system? And facing various issues while working on your Windows 10 machine? Then here this article is for you! Check it out…
Windows 10 is the highly advanced operating system but like other Windows version, this is the not free from errors.
Many users are found reporting about various issues, update errors and others from time to time.
Some of the errors are fixed easily but some of them are quite tricky to fix.
Well, today in this article, I have come with another irritating Srttrail.txt error or MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSOD error in Windows 10.
The Srttrail.txt error or MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSOD error is the critical error faced by the users due to the system malfunction and sends the users into BSOD error even before booting the system.
This Windows 10 error is quite frustrating and when appear unexpectedly interrupt the entire work when the system is already running or loaded.
There is no any exact reason for getting the Srttrail.txt BSOD error. But it is found that the error might cause due to the corrupted software installed on the system, or the hardware issues like incompatible hardware or overload power supply.
Also, the Windows 10 Srttrail.txt BSOD error, when appears, informs that users about failed automatic system repair and allows the users to select any one option: Advanced Repair and System shut down.
However the advance repair function starts the system in the Safe Mode, but in rare cases, this helps the machine to boot properly. In many cases, the users get stuck in infinite error loop.
But this doesn’t mean there is no any fixes to get rid of the Srttrail.txt BSOD error in Windows 10.
Below check out the possible working solution to fix Windows Srttrail.txt error, this worked for many users to fix the error.
Workarounds to Fix Srttrail.txt BSOD error on Windows 10:
Please Note: It is recommended to make a backup copy of the system data to avoid future data loss issues.
Step 1: Access Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE):
Try to access the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE) this will help you to fix Srttrail.txt or MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSOD error in Windows 10.
Follow the steps to do so:
- First hit Win + X key, then in Quick Link menu > Shut down or Sign out option
- Next press Shift and hold it to click Restart
- And move to Troubleshooting
- Now in the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE)
- Go to the Troubleshoot panel > select Advanced options
- And in new window find the System Restore option > type the administrator credentials if required.
- In the new window > click Next (If you have restored system before or Choose a different restore point option if doing it for the first time)
- Click Next > and in the new window > select point to which you like to restore your Windows and review what changes are done.
- Next click Close > click Next > to go System Restore
You May Also Read:
- 5 Methods to Fix Windows 10 Lag and Running Slow Issue
- 9 Reasons to Use Edge on Windows 10 After Creators Update
- 7 Tricks to Fix Windows 10 Automatic Repair Failed Loop
Hope doing this will help you but if not then you try the below-given solution:
- Boot the system > using System Repair.
- Next black screen appears with the grey text: “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD.” > press any key.
- Now from choosing an options screen > to select Troubleshoot.
- And an Advanced Options page appears > click on Command Prompt.
- Type the given commands > hit Enter after each command:
- Bootrec /fixmbr
- And Bootrec /fixboot
- Bootrec /scanos
- Bootrec /rebuildbcd
- Close the window and try to reboot your system again.
Hope after following the given manual solutions you are able to fix the error but if not scan your system with automatic repair utility.
Check your Windows PC/Laptop Health
Make use of the professional recommended Windows Repair tool, this is the best tool to fix Windows 10 update error and other issues related to it. This is the best tool to scan, detect and repair various Windows operating system issues such as corruption, damages of the Windows system files, malware/viruses, protect you from file loss, hardware issues and many more. Also quickly fix various issues like BSOD, DLL error, Registry issues, drivers issues, games relates issues, application error and many others. It also helps you to optimize your Windows PC performances and prevents others issues automatically with this software.
Hope the given solution will help you to fix Srttrail.txt BSOD error or MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION on Windows 10.
I tried my best to provide the ample solutions to fix the irritating Srttrail.txt BSOD error
Apart from that, it is also recommended to scan your system for virus/malware infection with the good antivirus program and also keep your operating system and drivers updated to fix various the Windows 10 OS related issues and make the system perform better.
Additionally, if you find the article helpful or have any query, comment, questions or suggestions related, then please feel free to share it with us in the comment section below or you can also go to our Fix Windows Errors Ask Question Page.