Are you the one struggling with wdsutil.dll is missing/not found an error in Windows error? Then this article is for you here check out the complete information to fix wdsutil.dll is missing error and the error issues related like slow bootup, sequences, computer freezing, shutdown and as well as installation fails.
The Wdsutil.dll is a DLL file that sometimes gets corrupted and when it gets corrupted users to start facing various errors related to the wdsutil.dll missing or corrupted. And due to this user start facing various issues like program lock-ups, PC/laptop start performing slow, PC starts freezing, system startup and shutdown issues, installation errors and hardware failure. These errors are very irritating and to make use of the PC/laptop freely, fix this error immediately.
Here has a look at the most commonly faced errors on the Windows system.
Common Wdsutil.dll errors:
- “The Wdsutil.dll not found.”
- “The file wdsutil.dll missing.”
- “Wdsutil.dll Access Violation.”
- “Can’t register wdsutil.dll.”
- “Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\wdsutil.dll.”
- “Cannot start Windows 8 Pro. A required component is missing: wdsutil.dll. Please install Windows 8 Pro again.”
- “This application failed to start because wdsutil.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
Manual Methods to Fix wdsutil.dll is Missing Error
Solution 1 – Run a Full System Scan
It is possible the wdsutil.dll error is caused due to the malware or virus infection on your computer. Try performing a full system scan by making use of your antivirus program.
Solution 2 – Perform System Restore
If you are getting a wdsutil.dll error, after changing the system configuration of your system, run system restore.
Follow the steps to so do:
- Go to Start > Control Panel> Recovery> Open System Restore > Next.
- Select the restore point associated with the configuration change > choose Next > Finish
Now restart your system and check if this helps you to fix wdsutil.dll error in Windows.
You May Also Read:
- Methods to Fix Different DLL Files Missing Errors in PC Games
- FIX: Msvcp110.dll Missing/Not Found From Windows 10
Solution 3 – Manually register wdsutil.dll
It is found that manually register wdsutil.dll to fix missing wdsutil.dll error.
Follow the steps to do so:
- Try launching Command Prompt (Admin) > click Yes on the permission dialog window
- And enter the command regsvr32 /u wdsutil.dll to unregister the file press Enter
- Next, type the command regsvr32 /i wdsutil.dll to register your file> press Enter
- Close command prompt windows > and restart program related with the wdsutil.dll error.
Hope doing this fixes the wdsutil.dll missing error. But if you want to try some other manual solutions than read this: fix error wdsutil.dll is missing in Windows.
Automatic Method to Fix wdsutil.dll Missing Error
Utilize the automatic DLL Repair Tool, this is the best tool to fix any DLL error and recover the corrupted, missing DLL files. This is an advanced repair tool that just by scanning once detect and fix DLL error and as well as Windows errors. With the help of this, you can also fix Windows operating system issues such as corruption, damages of the Windows system files, malware/viruses, protect you from file loss, hardware issues and many more. Also quickly fix various issues like BSOD, DLL error, Registry issues, drivers issues, games relates issues, application error, and many others. It also helps you to optimize your Windows PC performances and prevents others issues automatically with this software. To know more about it visit: Automatic Solution to Repair wdsutil.dll Missing error.
Hope after following the given solutions wdsutil.dll is missing from your computer is fixed.
Try given manual solutions and check which one works for you to fix wdsutil.dll is missing error.
Apart from that also scan your system with the good antivirus program to fix the virus and malware infection. Also keep the Windows operating system, antivirus program, applications, and driver etc updated with the latest updates to avoid other issues and make your system perform better.
Additionally, if you find the article helpful or have any query, comment, questions or suggestions related, then please feel free to share it with us in the comment section below or you can also go to our Fix Windows Errors Ask Question Page.