Many Windows 10 users are suffering from the problem Bluetooth was not working properly after Windows 10 upgrade and this also impacts on a wireless keyboard, the wireless, mouse, headphones, wireless speakers, wireless phones, trackers and many more doesn’t work on Windows 10. It is faced by the users after upgrading their OS to Windows 10 and during connecting to Bluetooth it shows the error message:
Devices that aren’t fully compatible:
If you are the one who is suffering from this problem and want to fix it then you are in the right place, follow the article to get the best solution to fix it:
Top Solutions to Fix Bluetooth Not Working after Windows 10 Update:
Solution 1: Remove and Add the Bluetooth Devices
To fix the problem try to remove it and add it again:
- First go to the Control Panel. And click “Hardware and Sound” and “Bluetooth Devices”.
- Choose the device that’s not working and click “Remove”.
- Now click “Add” and press the reset button on the device.
- Select “My device is set up and ready to be found” check box and click “Next”.
- When the Bluetooth device is found select it, and click “Next” and follow the rest of the process.
Note: If the Bluetooth device is not found, repeat the steps from 1 to 4.
Solution 2: Make use of Device Manager
- Search “Device Manager” and open it. Now find Bluetooth and expand it.
- Next right click on Bluetooth Module and click Update driver software.
- Click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- And click on “let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Then choose your Bluetooth Drivers or software and click Next and you will see the driver update successful dialog box. And Restart your PC.
Professional Recommended Software:
You can also make use of the Windows Repair Tool this is the best tool to solve various issues in Windows. This tool automatically scans and cleans the registry database that stores all the settings, files and the necessary options that help Windows to run without any error. It can also fix issues related to Windows error, Application error, Registry error, DLL error, Internet issues, Hard drive error and many others. It also enhances the performance of the PC and easy to use.