Are you the one struggling with the Mpr.dll corrupt or not found error, then this article is for you. Here check out the complete information about the mpr.dll error and its fixes.
The Mpr.dll is a DLL (Dynamic Link Library) file that is connected with the Windows NT Workstation 3.51 developed by Microsoft for the Windows Operating system. But this might get corrupted due to various reasons and there are many different ways this appear on user’s Windows OS. This is very annoying error and can be faced by the user due to various reasons. Here has a look:
Causes of Mpr.dll Error:
- Due to virus/malware infection as this corrupt the windows files
- Due to registry error
- Installation and uninstallation may corrupt the DLL files
- Due to improper shutdown of the PC
- Due to hardware failure
Well, these are the common reason for getting the Mpr.dll error. It appears in many different ways in the user PC.
Some of the Common Mpr.dll Error:
- “Mpr.dll Cannot Found”
- “This application failed to start because mpr.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Cannot find [PATH]\mpr.dll”
- “The file mpr.dll is missing.”
- “Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: mpr.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.”
So, if you are getting this error then you need to quickly fix it to avoid further corruption. Here in this article follow the complete fixes to get rid of the Mpr.dll error easily, and make your PC/laptop error-free.
Manual Ways to Fix Mpr.dll Missing Error
Well, there is no any exact solution that helps you to fix the mpr.dll error. The Mpr.dll errors are faced by the situation due to the corruption of the mpr.dll files and sometimes also indicated registry issues, due to virus or malware infection or even hardware failure. So here check out the some of the working solutions that helped you to fix the corrupt mpr.dl error or restore missing issue.
Solution 1- Check Hard Drive with CHKDSK Utility
As it is said above due to the hard drive corruption many users are experiencing the mpr.dll error. So make use of the Windows CHKDSK utility for scanning the disk and fix the error.
Follow the steps to do so:
- Try to boot from Windows install disc > select proper language, time and keyboard input > click on Repair your computer
- Now choose the Windows installation drive commonly the C:\ > click Next
- Next as the System Recovery Options box appears > select Command Prompt
- Then write the below-given commands > hit Enter
chkdsk C: /f
- And replace C: with the drive letter where Windows is installed.\
Reboot your Windows operating system and check if the mpr.dll error is fixed or not.
- Fix OpenCL.dll Files: Complete Guide To Repair OpenCL.dll Missing Error
- [FIX] DLL Files Missing from Windows 10 PC/Laptop
Solution 2: Perform an SFC Scan
Try performing an SFC (System file checker) scan to automatically scan for the corrupted system files and repair them automatically.
Follow the given steps to do so:
- Try to boot from the Window Install disc
- Select proper language, time and keyboard input > click on Repair your computer
- And select Windows installation drive commonly C:\ > click Next
- Then in the System Recovery Options box > select Command Prompt
- And Enter the below-given commands > press Enter
sfc /scannow /offbootdir=D:\ /offwindir=D:\Windows\
- Replace D: with the letter of the driver where Windows is installed > D:\ window with Windows folder location.
Doing this will repair the corrupt system files and as well as a mpr.dll error on Windows operating system.
Solution 3- Reinstall the Program that uses the Mpr.dll File
If you found that mpr.dll error occurs while using a particular program then reinstall the program that replace the file. First, uninstall it and then reinstall it and check whether the DLL is fixed or not.
Hope after making use of the given manual solution you are able to fix the Mpr.dll error. However,r there are many other solutions as well that help you to repair missing Mpr.dll error. To know more visit: Fix Mpr.dll error manually
Automatic Solution to Repair mpr.dll Missing Error
Try the professional recommended DLL Repair Tool to fix the corrupt, damaged or missing DLL error. This also helps you to fix other Windows related issue. It is an advanced repair tool that just by scanning once detect and fix DLL error and as well as Windows errors. With the help of this, you can also fix Windows operating system issues such as corruption, damages of the Windows system files, malware/viruses, protect you from file loss, hardware issues and many more. Also quickly fix various issues like BSOD, DLL error, Registry issues, drivers issues, games relates issues, application error, and many others. It also helps you to optimize your Windows PC performances and prevents others issues automatically with this software. To know more about the automatic repair utility visit: Automatic Solution to Repair mpr.dll error
Make use of the given manual as well as automatic solutions one by one to get rid of the Mpr.dll error and start using your Window system without any issue.
I tried my best to put together the entire working solutions to fix the mpr.dll error and restore missing mpr.dll file.
Apart from that also scan your system with the good antivirus program to fix the virus and malware infection. Also keep the Windows operating system, antivirus program, applications, and driver etc updated with the latest updates to avoid other issues and make your system perform better.
Additionally, if you find the article helpful or have any query, comment, questions or suggestions related, then please feel free to share it with us in the comment section below or you can also go to our Fix Windows Errors Ask Question Page.